Saturday, January 10, 2009

Come Join Me At WeAreTeachers Ning Community

http://weareteachers.ning.com/profile/lcweber08

The above URL will direct you to my Ning Community in which you will find a variety of reviews, critiques, and insights on the field of study in which I have decided to pursue as well as use to develop my knowledge on Instructional Educational Technology.
I am an advocate for Technology in the classroom and I look forward to the day when every school in the USA will use Technology to its fullest potential. My rationale, for this, happens to be, due to the fact, that I have had the experience and privilege of teaching Technology Applications to High School Students who have really impressed me with thir endurance when it comes to the usage of the applications they have acquired, in my class, to complete classwork for their other courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment